The Surface Glide Technology takes the etched blade a step further and makes the graters sharp and more productive with its repeated grooves --- grating more with less effort
- Surface Glide Technology grates more with less effort
- Five grating surfaces:
- - Fine for citrus zest and Parmesan
- - Coarse for most cheeses and vegetables
- - Ultra-Coarse for soft cheeses
- - Slicer for a variety of vegetables
- - Non-slip handle and removable base for stability
- - Calibrated, dry measuring units on side
- - Dishwasher safe. Hand wash preferred
- - Stainless steel blade
Surface Glide TechnologyTM Graters - Exclusive to Cuisipro, Surface Glide Technology™ grooved grating surface takes etched graters to the next level. Surface Glide Technology™ graters create the perfect balance between ease of grating and maximum efficiency for the ultimate grating experience that etched graters alone cannot compete with.
The science behind this technology is based on the repeated grooved pattern that is spread evenly across the face of the grating surface. First, the groove reduces resistance, making grating effortless. Second, the groove elongates the length of each individual blade, so it has a larger cutting surface that comes in contact with food, therefore, grating more with less effort.
European Pat No. 2 338 395, USA Pat No. 8 448 887.